Learn how to blend between cameras in the animation.
- [Narrator] In this movie we're going to be creating … the second shot for our animation sequence … inside Cinemachine. … To do that I'm going to scrub through the timeline here … and right click in the Cinemachine track. … Once again I'm going to right click … and from the menu, that is outside of the recording window, … but from the menu I'm going to choose the option … Add Cinemachine Shot. … This will add our second shot … which is going to effectively control … the view we're going to have on this character … as he passes through this pillars area. … Initially I'm going to slightly merge that … with the second frame … so that the position of this camera … is going to blend with the other camera … as it transitions from one type to another. … So I'm going to just check the value here. … For this second one I'm going to create a new virtual camera … so that we're transitioning from one to the other. … You can see now that as I scrub through the timeline … and the transition begins …
- Animating with animation curves
- Working with animation events
- Importing rigged, animated characters
- Configuring Mecanim graphs
- Controlling animation with parameters
- Working with Cinemachine