See how to start putting the scene together for the FPV and import all the required assets.
- Okay guys, welcome back! … So, it's time to move on now … and move into the area where we look at … this 3D world environment that we're going to create. … Now what I want to do is make it basically, … so when we use image target three, … and the pop-up appears on the canvas … and we touch the button, … it jumps through to a first-person mode … where a camera is actually down on the level … of the garden inside the house, … well, outside the outside the house. … And then we can use the mobile joysticks … on the controller to actually move the camera … and go and explore inside this house. … Okay cool, let's got to it then! … So, first thing I want you to do … is jump across to the canvas … and click on the continue button that we had that, … it's the one that pops up on the screen … when the trigger is activated from the virtual button. … Now if you click on continue, if you remember, … we hooked up the game controller in the corner over here … to change the scene and load a scene, …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.