Learn how to use animation events.
- [Instructor] In the previous two movies, … we looked at creating animation directly through script. … In the first movie, we made our robot character … move forwards in the direction … in which it's looking by using a speed value … and adjusting the transform component. … Afterwards, we then created a script … using the Animation Curve data type … to create a sine wave motion in the movement … of that character so that as it moved along, … it moved up and then down and then back up … continuously, over and over again. … All of this kind of animation was created directly in script … and this is achievable perfectly easily inside of Unity. … But here, I want to show you some … animation tools inside the Unity editor … that allows us to recreate the kind of motion … that we've just made, but without any code at all, … using the direct, native animation tools inside of Unity. … To demonstrate this, if I select the Robot Kyle object, … you can see that it's back at … the default state of its prefab …
- Animating with animation curves
- Working with animation events
- Importing rigged, animated characters
- Configuring Mecanim graphs
- Controlling animation with parameters
- Working with Cinemachine