Learn how to adjust the trajectory and properties of particles in a system.
- [Instructor] In the preceding movie we created … a particle system and tweaked the particles themselves. … The purpose for this was for creating a plasma beam … that could be used as the front of a spaceship … in a science fiction game for example, … for shooting enemy ships. … What we want to do here is to be able to detect collisions … with the particle system with other physical objects … in the scene, and really there are two parts … to achieving this process. … First, we need to configure an object … that the particles are going to collide with, … and then we need to make a script that we're going … to be attaching to the particle system itself. … Let's take a look at this two step process. … The first thing that I want to do is to create an object … that the particles are going to collide with. … In this instance I'm going to use a standard cube … by choosing GameObject, 3D Object, Cube, and adding … a cube to the scene. … In addition to the default properties of a cube, … which features a collider component, …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions