In this video, learn how to control the playback of animations and complete the animation controller in C#.
- [Instructor] In the preceding movie … we set up our left ventricle message … to respond to clicks or taps. … And that works absolutely fine … but of course we don't just want to display one message, … we want to display more. … So I'm going to select the bubble object right now … which is just the left ventricle … and I'll rename that to bubble left v … for left ventricle … and then let's duplicate it for the other side. … So I'm going to grab the object, … control + D or command + D to duplicate that, … label this as right V, … and then just move this out to one side. … Of course we're going to need to start to flip this object … just a little bit here. … So I'm going to leave the pivot point there. … Going to grab the bubble mesh object … and I'll simply rotate that around to this side here. … Going to grab the bubble rig as well … and rotate that to 180. … So we have the object on that side too. … I'm going to grab the canvas object that's this one here. … And then simply move that out to about here …
- Setting up the object hierarchy
- Animating keyframes
- Controlling animation playback
- Creating morph animations
- Adding messages and pop-ups
- Creating interactive isolations with C# scripts