Learn how to add the colliders and tweak a few door mesh issues.
- [Instructor] We're just going to give it one last run. … And then we can look at sorting out … the joysticks themselves, … and we can walk around. … Now we can enter the house, … go into any room we want, but not through the walls, nice. … Oh, I got stuck. … I think, to be honest, … it might be down to the fact that it's a little bit too fat. … Yep. … (laughing) … What I need to do is shrink him down a little bit more … so that he doesn't actually collide with any other objects. … Okay, cool, so what I'll do is … go back to the first-person controller. … We'll just make him a little bit thinner, basically. … I'm just going to scale him down a little bit. … Now I'm all right with the height, to be honest. … Yeah, he's a little bit low now. … So I'm just going to move the first-person character up … a little bit, camera wise, … and then finally, over on the radius, … I'm going to make it nought point two, … so I'm a lot thinner, basically. … Okay, let's see if it works. … Off we go through the door. …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.