Explore the balance problems between music and SFX.
- [Instructor] In this section of the course … I want to look at different ways in which we can … play audio, or control audio playback, … by using script. … This is an incredibly important thing … to be able to do by controlling audio from script … we get the ability to create dynamic audio. … That is, audio that is going to reshape … and change based on what is going on inside of our game. … To start I want to demonstrate how we can play … audio attached to an audio source component. … To demonstrate this I've created … this basic scene setup here, … which really doesn't contain anything … especially noteworthy. … We have some plain objects to represent the floor. … We have some spherical decorations at each side … of the floor, … and most notably we have a sample player character … here, that I've assembled from scratch. … I've simply created an empty object for the player character … at the position of the feet. … And I've attached the main camera as a child … of that empty. … In addition to this, on the player character object …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions