- Creating a script file
- Configuring a code editor
- Gameplay mechanics
- Object spawning and deletion
- Getting started with coroutines
- Launching and pausing coroutines
- Cloud Build
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Narrator] Greetings and welcome to this Unity Certification course on scripting and building in Unity. My name is Alan Thorn and I'll be your instructor as we explore the fundamentals of creating and building scripts in C# to create common gameplay mechanics. Specifically, we'll see how to make objects move, spawn enemies and other objects, process data and run queries on scene objects, and we'll see how to work with variables, functions, loops, co-routines and lots more besides.
We'll also see multiple ways to build and package your game for different platforms using the local build options as well as Cloud Build, and we'll see how to work with team members using Unity Collaborate. Now, there's a lot to get through in this course so let's get started.