This course is part of our Unity cert prep series, focusing on exam objectives related to particle systems, artificial intelligence (AI), navigation and pathfinding systems, and audio. Instructor Alan Thorn teaches you how to control particle emitters, including particle life and size. He explains how to use navigation meshes to control obstacle avoidance, create compelling NPCs by setting up and triggering animation states, and add music and sounds effects to your 2D and 3D games.
Find out more about Unity Certified Developer exam at https://certification.unity.com/.
- Shaping and controlling particle emitters
- Adjusting particle life and size
- Moving objects
- Working with navigation meshes
- Starting and completing idle states
- Starting chase and attack states
- Adding music and 2D and 3D sound
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Greetings and welcome to this Unity certification prep course on particle systems, navigation, AI, and audio. My name is Alan Thorn and I'll be your instructor on this in depth course as we explore fundamental Unity ideas. Specifically we'll see how to build and work with particle systems to create effects that have lots of moving parts like fire, snow, and smoke and then we'll build navigation measures to create artificially intelligent NPC's that can navigate around the level avoiding obstacles and interacting with the player by making reasoned choices and then finally we'll see how to work with both 2D and 3D audio to build interesting and believable levels.
So let's get started.