Find out more about the certification program at < https://certification.unity.com.
- Creating a project in Unity
- Navigating the interface
- Adding and removing game objects
- Transforming game objects
- Comparing static and dynamic objects
- Importing assets
- Managing folders, hierarchies, and scenes
- Working with meshes, textures, and audio
- Making prefabs
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Alan] Greetings, and welcome to this LinkedIn learning course on Unity Certified Developer Associate Fundamentals. My name is Alan Thorn, and I'll be your instructor on this course as we explore the core fundamental features of the Unity engine for making interactive products like games, architectural visualization, and real time movie-making. If you want to skill up for the unity certification course, and boost your employability as a unity developer, then this course has everything you need to get started. In this course, we'll see the critical foundations of unity, the feature set that every Unity user simply needs to know. Specifically we'll summarize what the Unity engine is, how it works, and why you'd want to use it. Then we'll examine the interface, its rationale and how it can be used to create interesting content. Next we'll Move on to level design, looking at how to transform and reposition objects, how to arrange and align props and characters in a scene and important optimization techniques. We'll also explore project management tools and asset management tools for getting the most out of the software working efficiently and quickly to get the results you need. Now, there's a lot to cover here so let's get started.