- Animating with animation curves
- Working with animation events
- Importing rigged, animated characters
- Configuring Mecanim graphs
- Controlling animation with parameters
- Working with Cinemachine
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Alan] Greetings and welcome to this Unity certification prep course on animation and cinematics presented by LinkedIn Learning. My name is Alan Thorn and I will be your instructor on this comprehensive course as we explore many different animation features built into Unity. If you want to make objects and characters come to life in your Unity games through animation then this is the course for you. We'll explore programmatic animation for changing objects in response to player input and game events. We'll see how to import character models and character rigs from third party applications, and how to configure those models to work optimally with Unity's animation tools. Then we'll dive into timelines for creating cinematic sequences, like cut scenes, involving multiple objects. And finally, we'll see Cinemachine for building virtual cinematography that adds drama, mood and atmosphere to your animations. There's lots to see and do here, so let's get started with animation and cinematics inside Unity.