Learn how to build particle systems from scratch.
- In this movie, we're going to create … a completely new particle system from scratch. … This particle system is going to be used … to create a weapon for a science fiction spaceship. … It might be used for a plasma field … or some kind of ion canon. … It's affectively going to be attached to a spaceship … and the player is going to be able … to fire that particle system to damage enemies. … There are several key properties with this particle system. … There's going to be the emission point, … the point at which the ammunition is generated, … in the scene. … Secondly, there's going to be the ammunition itself … that is, in fact, generated. … And thirdly, there's going to be the collision aspect. … We're going to see an example of how a physical object … with a rigid body component, … can collide with particles. … Let's get started at creating this. … To get started, I'm going to move to the Menu … and choose Game Object, Effects … and then select Particle System … to add a completely new particle system to the level. …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions