Complete an isolated sequence. In this video, learn how to create a multi-layered isolation sequence.
- [Instructor] In the proceeding movie, … we got started with our pretty nifty … script file AnimToggleValue. … The purpose of this script file allows us to start … and stop animation playback. … But it's not going to do that with a sudden immediate … jarring start or stop motion, it's going to have ease-in … and ease-out built into it, so that we can transition … from one state to the other. … In the preceding movie, we created the variables … that are going to support this behavior, … but in this movie, we're going to create the functions … and the functionality to use those variables … to achieve that behavior. … I'm going to start by creating the awake function … for this class, so I'm going to delete any of the functions … that we have stopped and update … and get started with the Awake function. … So i'm going to choose private void … and then create the Awake function. … Remember this happens at the beginning of the level … and it always happens prior to the start function. … I'm going to retrieve, the animator component …
- Setting up the object hierarchy
- Animating keyframes
- Controlling animation playback
- Creating morph animations
- Adding messages and pop-ups
- Creating interactive isolations with C# scripts