Understand how to configure imported audio.
- [Instructor] In this movie, … I want to explore the sound asset. … Inside the Unity project you can see in front of you here, … this is based on the sample assets project … downloadable from the Unity asset store, … and also included inside the course companion files. … Inside this project, … I've navigated to the folder Car Audio … to take a look at some audio files … that have been imported into this Unity project. … In general, you can drag and drop most audio formats … directly into Unity, and they will work. … Some of them are as popular, … and widely supported formats include the wav file … that ends with the extension .wav. … You can also import ogg files, that is o g g, … and you can also import mp3 files. … In general, I recommend importing wav files, … as this leads to the best quality. … Whenever you bring your audio into Unity, … Unity will compress that audio using a lossy format, … and so if you import another lossy format … like mp3 for example, … the quality will be reduced even further. …
Find out more about the certification program at < https://certification.unity.com.
- Creating a project in Unity
- Navigating the interface
- Adding and removing game objects
- Transforming game objects
- Comparing static and dynamic objects
- Importing assets
- Managing folders, hierarchies, and scenes
- Working with meshes, textures, and audio
- Making prefabs
Skill Level Intermediate
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
Companion files1m 35s
1. Editor Interface
2. Level Design
3. Project Management
4. Asset Management
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.