Learn how to import audio from movie files into your game.
- In this movie, I want to demonstrate … how we can implement audio inside a Unity scene. … To demonstrate this here, … I've started by taking a look … at the scene that we have here. … So we have our character standing at the center, … standing by this ramp here. … Now, I can press play on the tool bar. … This is part of the character's third-person scene. … I can use my mouse to hover the camera around the scene … and use the W A S and D keys on the keyboard … to navigate the character around. … And pay attention to the fact that … at the same time as you're moving your character, … you still have to control and maneuver the camera … to influence the camera direction. … So I'm moving the character around here. … Now at the moment this scene or this level here, … it doesn't have any sound. … Of course, if it did have sound, … we still wouldn't be able to hear it … because here inside the game tab, … I've chosen to mute the audio for the scene. … So I could deactivate that, press play, …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions