Animations help you communicate effectively. In this video, learn how to animate individual animation parts.
- [Instructor] In the preceding movie … we set of the heart animation, the valve pumping, … the beat animation … so that it plays automatically when the level begins. … And for the purposes of demonstration … this is totally fine. … But when we build our visualization … we're going to want the ability to start and to stop … this animation on demand. … We may even want the ability to control the speed … of the animation … to take a more careful look at the motion of the heart. … I want to now start creating the setup we need … to be able to start and stop the animation … during the visualization at any point. … Now I don't want to suddenly start and stop the animation … whenever we need in a kind of immediate binary way. … I don't want to just say stop the animation … and then it comes to a freezing spot immediately … and then to start the animation … and it leaps back into playing again. … We want to have a nice smooth transition … so that when we want to stop the heart animation … it comes to an ease out. …
- Setting up the object hierarchy
- Animating keyframes
- Controlling animation playback
- Creating morph animations
- Adding messages and pop-ups
- Creating interactive isolations with C# scripts