Learn how to read values from curves.
- [Instructor] In the previous movie we saw … how to move an object in the direction … it's looking by using its transform component … combined with its forward vector and a speed value. … In this movie I want to continue from where we left off … and adapt our example slightly, … but still changing the motion of this object … entirely through script. … In this instance here, … when I press the play button on the toolbar, … you'll see that the Kyle Robot asset here … is going to move slowly and consistently through the scene. … What I want to do here is to introduce some Y motion, … that is some vertical motion to the robot object … so that as it moves along in the scene, … it's going to follow a smooth waveform up and down. … Now we're going to be crating this entirely in script … and we're going to use the feature … Animation Curves to do so. … To demonstrate this I'm going to bring back the Mover script … inside Visual Studio. … Here inside Visual Studio we have … the code that we saw before. …
- Animating with animation curves
- Working with animation events
- Importing rigged, animated characters
- Configuring Mecanim graphs
- Controlling animation with parameters
- Working with Cinemachine