Learn how to add additional point lights to the scene on target 2.
- [Instructor] What I'm going to do … is I'm going to add an additional light to this model … just to bring up the brightness a little bit. … So while the house is selected, … you add a, hmm, … point light, why not? … Let's bring you out. … And I'm going to increase the intensity. … There we go. … And I might even duplicate you. … I'll move you around the back. … Let's have a look. … I just want to light the villa up a little bit … so that when you look at it from different ways, in fact, … maybe change you to be a spotlight … with a wide angle. … Move you back … and change your intensity. … Not that wide. … (chuckling) … I'll just rotate it down slightly, there we go. … It will actually work once it's not, … we're not automatically baking the light, … but in the AR experience, that will work. … Let's increase the range, there we go. … Okay, now you can, if you want to, as well, … take this up a gear … and there's a couple of lights inside, look. … But if you want, why not go inside the individual rooms …
- Updating to Unity 2018
- Setting up a scene
- Creating image targets
- Creating a multipurpose house script
- Working with virtual buttons in Unity and Vuforia
- Setting up the first-person 3D view
Skill Level Intermediate
Upgrading to Unity 20182m 56s
1. Commercial Application: AR-CASA
2. Virtual Buttons
3. The First-Person 3D View
4. Bot Section
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.