Compare loading types to in-game performance.
- In the previous movie, we added … this flight wind sound effect to the level, … which you can see positioned here inside the scene. … Next to that, we have the player character. … Now, by default the sound added to the scene … has play on awake enabled. If it does not have … loop enabled, we should enable that … to make sure it plays on a loop continuously. … And by default, the spacial blend will be … set to 2-D. Now, this is a very important … setting. It ranges between 2-D and 3-D. … When the sound is set to 2-D, then it has no … spacial location inside the level. … It really doesn't matter where we position … the sound, the player is going to be able … to hear that at a consistent volume … wherever they are standing. So right now … if I press play on the toolbar, … we're going to hear this sound playing continuously. … (wind) … Just as we could before, and it really doesn't matter … where the player character moves. … It's going to be heard anywhere. … But if we change the spacial blend …
Find out more about Unity Certified Associate exam at https://certification.unity.com/products/certified-associate.
- Importing audio files
- Configuring audio listeners and sources
- Creating mixers
- Coding with AudioSources
- Adding sound effects for characters and events
- Building a particle system
- Configuring particle collisions