- Working with the ARHitTest script
- Interacting with 3D objects in AR
- Adding the car model
- Adding touch control
- Resolving bugs and running the app
- Adding realistic shadows and reflections
- Changing the color of the car
- Animating a car door that opens and closes
Skill Level Advanced
- [Instructor] Hey, guys, in this video, I'm going to show you how to install Unity and Xcode, so that we can get started with our AR app development. So go to Google and type in your ID, just click on Get Unity, then Try Personal. And Download the Installer, just open the installer, and then checkmark all of these things. Press Continue, and this will install Unity. Now for installing Xcode, just go the App Store, type in Xcode, and install the latest version of Xcode.
Make sure you have latest versions of both Xcode as well as Unity.