Learn how to customize the UXPin Editor using the View Options dialog box.
- [Instructor] If you are new to UXPin,…you would think clicking the View button,…right up here in the upper corner,…would let you view the project.…Mm-mm, not quite.…This button refers to what you are viewing,…which is the interface.…So, when you click it,…you're going to get the View Options dialog box.…And what this allows you to do is…to basically customize the UXPin interface…to your way of doing things.…Over here on the left, for example,…the Screen modes allow you to just choose what you want…to see on the screen.…
So, if you just want to see the Styles panel, select it,…just click,…and you'll notice everything is gone,…and the Styles panel is over here.…Now, there's a view here called Zen.…What Zen does is kill all the panels on the screen,…so you're just looking at the Canvas.…And then you're going to see a little prompt…that appears at the top of it,…saying press the Escape key to get out of Zen view.…And when you press the Escape key,…all of the panels come back.…Another pleasant surprise can be found…when you select Show grid,…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.