Learn how to add and edit the carousel component in UXPin.
- [Instructor] One of the common design patterns,…of course, is the carousel.…You know, these things you can swipe or tap…and images change and do things like that.…And there's one built in to UXPin.…And I thought I would show you how to use it.…So it's found in the libraries.…And you're going to find it right here…in the interactive elements.…It's right there; carousel.…And you just drag it in, and there it is.…Now, everything in here, of course, is editable,…so if you want to switch it up and add your own text…or whatever, knock yourself out.…
But the important thing here is how this thing operates.…These buttons, if I select one,…and come over to the interactions;…So I'm just going to select a button.…And then come to the interactions.…You can see that there's a tap on it.…And all it says is go to the next state.…And what that means is that this carousel…really is a multi state element,…so if I open it up,…and come down to slide two,…you can see there's slide two…and there are those interactions.…
And you can work in each state and change it up.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.