Get an overview of the UX documents contained in the UXPin Dashboard, and how to create them.
- [Narrator] When you arrive at the UXPin dashboard…and select a project such as the…Excellent Adventure right here.…The next screen shows you a rather large…thumbnail of the project.…And if you roll the mouse over it,…you will be presented with two…rather self-explanatory choices.…Edit design, which takes you to the canvas,…and preview which allows you to do a preview in the browser.…But here, in the bottom right,…right here with the more button,…is where the term UX has been added to UXPin.…
You can do a live presentation,…which means you can open this up in a browser,…and present your project to a whole bunch of people,…including the team or users even.…You can do usability testing,…or you can even move through the iterations of the project.…All of which should tell you that there has been…a rather profound shift in…web and mobile design over the past couple of years.…Prior to this shift,…the design process was much like…what I call an our gang approach.…
Back in the 30s and 40s,…Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney made several movies…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.