Create a multistate element to change an object's properties through an interaction.
- [Instructor] So far we have added navigation,…and we've added a link to external sites,…but you can also play with the stuff on the page,…and actually make it interactive.…You can put it in motion.…You can make it bigger, make it smaller.…These things are called states.…So when you choose an item on the page,…or on the canvas,…and give it different states,…you can actually make that interactive.…So let's take a look at how all that works.…So I'm on the CampChat page.…I'm just going to add a new page.…
And I'm going to call it States.…And we've got a blank page.…Come over to the Library.…Do a search for the word like,…and find a heart, and just drag it on.…And let's make it bigger.…Okay so here's the plan.…When I roll over the heart, which is a hover,…it's going to turn red.…So its state is going to change from black to red.…And then when I roll off,…the state is going to change back to black.…So how do we get that to happen?…Well it's really not that difficult.…
You select the object that you want to change,…or turn in to what they call a multi-state element,…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.