Use states, hotspots, and advanced animations to create a slide in menu.
- [Instructor] As you've seen, advanced interactions are…pretty interesting ways of getting things to move,…and I want to show you a little technique that you can use…with an advanced interaction to actually make…a slide in menu.…So to get started,…what I'm going to do is I'm just going to draw a box right here…and I'm going to just even it up.…I'll just take it out a few pixels here.…I'm just going to move this over,…and I'm going to just sort of even it up with…the hamburger menu here,…and I'm going to come over to the properties…and I'm going to just fill it with a dark color…so you can see that it will slide in.…
And then we're just going to pull it down.…Okay, so we got that done.…Now, what you can't do is add double interactions to an item…so what we're going to do here is we're going to set this up…so that when I click on the hamburger menu,…everything slides over including the slide in menu,…and then when I click on it again, it's going to come back.…Now, I can't click on it again because…you can't add two interactions to the same element,…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.