Learn how to add and edit a UXPin smart element.
- [Instructor] One of the great features of UXPin is…the ability to download these design patterns…and use them in your UXPin projects.…Now, this site here is available to you…at uxpin.com/patterns,…and these patterns are all fully downloadable and editable…and we're going to do that with this project.…So to get in here, what you have to do is you have,…first off, login to your UXPin account,…and then once you've found your pattern,…you select add to UXPin.…
So, we're going to use this one, the create account.…So we're going to select add to UXPin…and we get notified it's there.…It's now in our smart elements library.…Got it.…And you are returned right to your dashboard.…So I've got a project here that uses…the iPhone 6 portrait view, so I'm just going to open it,…sign up and I'm going to edit the design, and here we are,…and I'm just going to zoom in a little bit…so you can see what I'm doing here.…
So I'm going to set the view to about 85%.…There we go.…And that element that we just downloaded…is right here, create account.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.