Get an overview of the various locations and methods in UXPin that enable sharing and collaboration.
- [Narrator] One of the hallmarks…of working in a collaborative environment…is being able to share your work with all the stakeholders…including the client.…UXPin has a quite robust number of features…that allow you to do this.…So let's take a look at all of them.…The first place where you're probably going to go…is right here.…Just click the share button…or you can use the keyboard command.…And you will come to the share page.…And you can send a URL which is right here.…So if you want to share the URL with somebody…send them an email and include the URL.…
You can even write an email right out of it…so you can enter an email address.…Or any number of email addresses comma delimited.…You can send an SMS, just heave in the phone number.…And you can even send them a QR code.…But there are other places where this window is available.…So if you miss the share button…you can do it right here in the preview.…So if I open up the preview…right down here…at the bottom right hand corner is the share icon…and again everything that you want to do is right here.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.