Create scrolling content on a screen using the Crop Content feature of the Properties panel.
- [Narrator] A common UX design technique…is to create scrolling content.…This is a good interactive thing because…the user can move it up and down with…his or her finger or using a mouse.…And what you're looking at right now is an art board in…Sketch that we're going to be using in this exercise.…And you can see that it's got the elements attached to it.…And we've got three cards here that are going…to be aimed at an Android device.…So what we're going to do is take this and…turn it into scrolling content inside of UXPin.…
So to get yourself started, get…over to your UXPin dashboard.…And create a new project and I'm going to call it scroll.…And we're going to be using our design files…because inside of the download folder is…a file called scrolling UXPin.…So if I open up the exercises folder,…chapter 4, chat UXPin, just drop it in there.…And it gets uploaded and then it gets converted.…
And then we can just open up edit design.…And I'm going to swing over to full screen view here…so I'm just going to view, full screen.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.