Export a Photoshop artboard to UXPin using the Photoshop plugin from UXPin.
- [Announcer] It's a common practice in UX Design…to create your screens inside of Photoshop…using a variety of art boards.…And you can now bring these art boards directly…into the UXPin Editor, so, thought I'd cover…that one off in this video, and what we're going to take…a look at is how to bring in a Photoshop art board.…Now, you're going to need a plugin for this one.…And there are two places to get the plugin.…You come to your Dashboard, and you can go…to your Settings page, right here,…and click on 'Integrations', and it will open up…your settings and you can grab…the Photoshop plugin right there.…
Now, there's another place where you can get it, too.…So I'm just going to open up the project again,…and if you come to Upload Design Files,…you can see 'download our plugin' first…when you roll over it.…And, what you do is you just click on that,…and you can click on the Photoshop plugin…and it will be downloaded to your computer.…Okay, going to close this window,…and it basically is a zip file,…and when the zip file is unzipped,…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.