Learn how to add, delete, and reorder pages in UXPin.
- [Instructor] Obviously a one page prototype…does not cut it.…So, I'm going to show you how to add pages…and play around with pages inside of UXPin.…So to get yourself started,…open up your wireframe project from the previous example.…So what we've got here is our little wireframe…that we created earlier,…and there are a couple ways of adding a page.…The first one is just to add a new page…so if you come over here and just click on new page,…it's going to ask you what you want to name it.…I'm going to name this one picnic.…
And I'm going to click add,…and you can see, there's the blank page.…Now I'm just going to zoom out here.…Obviously that is just not going to work…so I'm going to have to come back to my homepage,…and I want to grab a couple of elements here.…So I'm going to grab this stuff, there we go.…And I'm going to come up here to my clipboard,…command or control C, and then I'm going to come over…to my picnic page, and paste.…
And you can see, it goes right in place.…Now there's another way of doing it, so,…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.