Navigate between pages of a project by using the Interactions panel.
- In the previous exercise, we created scrolling content…and what we're going to do here is we're going to actually…add a little bit of navigation.…So we got Marilynn Wolff talking about Aquasabon Falls…and you notice there's a comment thing here,…so let's have a chatter page.…So to start, what we're going to do is come over to…the page we've got.…We're going to rename the page.…So you're just going to select the pencil…and we're going to name it Camp Chat.…
And then we're just going to duplicate the page.…So we come over here and duplicate the page.…And we're going to change the name to Chatter.…So we'll just get rid of Copy Camp Chat.…We'll just name it Chatter.…Click Save.…And then we're just going to get rid of…our scrolling content here.…And the first thing I want to do is add a little bit…of background color so we're going to select the page…and we're just going to come to the Fill…and I'm going to change the Fill.…
I'm going to change it to a light blue.…So we're going to change it to 4A90E2.…A nice light blue.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.