Follow a discussion around naming layers and getting them into order in the UXPin Layers panel.
- [Instructor] Before we move much further in this project,…I think it's important that you understand that…there's some management involved here,…and this would be a real good time to…sort of get yourself into that frame of mind.…And it's right here, the layers.…Now, the layers panel, you can open by clicking this…or you can just detach it, which I prefer,…and if you take a look at this screen here,…you'll see all these layers that really don't mean a thing,…absolutely not a thing.…
What is an unSVG 1 copy 5?…Well, if I select it,…oh okay, it's this icon here, or this placeholder here.…So, what you really have to get into…the habit of doing is managing your layers,…so let's see how all that works,…and to get yourself started,…open up your wire frame project and when you come back,…let's take a look at layer management.…So what we've got here are a bunch of icons,…and you can see that there's a box here…and you've got this here and it's a mess,…so what you want to do is rename the layers,…so you can just select the layer and it's the status bar,…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.