Learn how to create simple interactions to create a click-through prototype.
- [Narrator] Now that we have our medium…fidelity wireframe sort of in place,…where we know where all the elements are,…it's a good opportunity for us…to sort of take a look at how does this all work?…So how do I get from page to page?…This is where adding a quick interaction,…just a quick click through,…and testing really comes in to play.…So what we're going to do here…is set this up so that we're on the Homepage…and we click the Camp button,…we go to the Camp page and on the Camp page,…we're going to return back to the Homepage.…To get yourself started, open up the wireframe prototype…that's sitting in your dashboard.…
When it opens let's go to work.…The first thing I got to do is select the Homepage.…Select the icon for the tent.…I'm going to come over here to the Interactions.…So this is where it all happens.…Click on the Interactions and I say…I want a New Interaction on the tent.…What will trigger it, it's a three step process,…what will trigger it, so I'll work…with the Click or a tap, What will happen?…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.