Learn how to use the Interactions panel to add motion to objects on the canvas.
- [Instructor] You can also put elements in motion in UXPin…and you can do it using the interactions.…There are a couple subtleties involved here,…so let's take a look at what's involved.…So I've got a ball here, right here,…and when I click the forward arrow,…I want it to move to about here,…which is approximately 295 pixels along the X axis,…and when I click this button here, I want it to come back,…which puts it about 40 pixels from the edge.…So, what I want to do is first off, just select the ball…and note the X and Y positions,…so you might want to write these down,…and you'll see why in a minute.…
And then I went to slide the ball over and again,…come to the properties, write down the X and Y positions.…Okay, so I'm going to change this back…to what it was, which was 40.…So we're going to use this button here to…shoot it over to that far position…and this one to shoot it back.…So you select the element, come to interactions,…you can add a new interaction,…and we'll save and tap, what will happen.…Well, this time we're going to move it somewhere,…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.