Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the course files, part of Developing a Design System with UXPin.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can find them via the course page. Once you download those files, stick them in a convenient location. I'm going to have mine sitting right here on my desktop for instance. Inside the exercise folder you'll find a set of folders that correspond to the different chapters in this course that have exercise files in them. Inside of those chapter folders, you will find the exact same files that I'm working on in the course. Any time you see one of these files up on screen, you should also see an overlay, and that overlay will explain which file to open.
Go ahead and open the same file you see me using on screen and you should be able to follow along step-by-step using the exact same assets that I'm using in this course. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay. You can still follow along using your own files or you could just simply sit back, relax, and enjoy as I take you through each individual exercise.
- What is a design system?
- Creating a design system
- Adding colors, typography, and other assets
- Integrating Photoshop and Sketch
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Sharing your design system with team members