Learn how to add hotspots and interactions to add navigation to a screen.
- [Narrator] There are occasions where you're not going…to select content and have it be interactive.…And what way you can do in that situation is…just put an overlay over it called a hot spot.…And hot spots are little interactive areas…that you'll never see when you output the project.…So we're going to go find a hot spot which is right here…in the libraries, the featured library.…And it's actually in the UI library too.…So you just click and drag and you see this…little yellow overlay comes up.…And I can just resize it, so what we're going to do…is we're going to click on Marilyn, Marilyn's avatar…here and we're going to put a hot spot in there.…
Now another reason you might want to use a hot spot…is if you're working in Melbo, touch areas should…be above 48 pixels square and if Marilyn's avatar…is at 30 pixels square, well it's way too small.…So you just put a hot spot over it and away you go.…So we're just going to select the hot spot,…we're going to add a new interaction.…What will happen, we're going to go to a page.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.