Learn where to go to find tutorials and ebooks from UXPin.
- [Tom] Congratulations, you have just completed…UX Design tools: UXPin.…I hope you've enjoyed the course,…and I hope you have a better grasp on how to use…the core functions and tools of UXPin.…Now, before I let you go, I would like to point out…a few places where you can learn more about UXPin.…The first place is actually right here in the help menu.…If you click that link, you're going to come to this panel,…and you can have access to tutorials, videos,…and even keyboard commands that you can use inside of UXPin.…
The community site right here is really an amazing resource.…This will give you all kinds of information…around using UXPin from basic to advanced techniques,…and there's a full range of video tutorials,…and even a forum.…The forum is a great resource.…If you're stuck, and you need some information,…or you have a problem, post your question to the forum,…and the chances are that a fellow UXPin user…will answer your question, or even a member of UXPin itself.…
The other place where you might want to go…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.