Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of UXPin for UX Design.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files to this course, go ahead and download them. And put them on a convenient location so that you can get at them quickly. As you can see here, I am going to have them on my desktop. Inside the exercise folder are all of the exercise files that we will use for the movies in a particular chapter. Just go ahead, open up that chapter just like this. Locate the file that you see on screen and you can follow along with me step-by-step using the exact same files that I'm using in this course.
If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay too, you can still follow along with me using your own files or simply sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.