Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing and sharing, part of Developing a Design System with UXPin.
- [Instructor] As we've moved through this course,…we've built up a design system and you've seen how…to add elements to it.…There are areas where you can actually enter them…right into the design system and others where you…have to work from the document and add them to…the design system library right from the document…you're working on.…But eventually you're going to have this whole thing…pulled together and you're going to want to share it.…And one of the things you might want to do before you do…that, is just make sure everything is where it's supposed…to be and because this is a document, you might want to…do a little formatting while you're at it.…
So let's start with the colors.…So I'm just going to scroll through the colors here;…everything's looking good except, hold on, I got the…blue here, and a blue here, and I got a green here,…and a green here; ought oh, got a problem!…So how do I fix that?…Well you come to edit and I'm going to move this blue;…this neutral blue BG between the neutral blue and the…
- What is a design system?
- Creating a design system
- Adding colors, typography, and other assets
- Integrating Photoshop and Sketch
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Sharing your design system with team members