Learn how to use the design patterns found in the Smart Elements Library, along with where to find other UXPin design patterns, and how to edit a design pattern.
- [Voiceover] In this exercise, I'm going…to talk about design patterns.…Design patterns are lifesavers,…because you aren't constantly reinventing the wheel.…Let's face it, in today's Sprint-based environment,…you simply don't have the time to be creating…the same thing over and over and over.…Using design patterns hands you a reusable solution…to this common issue.…Reusable design patterns.…These things are not a one-size-fits-all solution,…but are more of a best practice than anything else.…
It should come as no surprise, therefore,…that UXPin contains a rather extensive collection…of design patterns.…The design patterns are not exactly where…you would expect them to be.…Instead they are tucked away down here in the Smart elements…and are found in the UXPin pattern library.…To add one, all you have to do is just drag it to the page…and it's dropped into place, and go to work.…Now I'm going to delete this, because some of you…may not even have a Smart elements panel.…
If you are new to UXPin, the Smart elements panel…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.