Get an overview of the UXPin Dashboard.
- [Instructor] When you log into UXPin,…the dashboard is the first place where you arrive.…Unlike other dashboards, this one is feature-laden…so let's go take a look around, shall we?…The first dashboard screen you will encounter…lists the projects currently on the go,…I've got two here, projects that have been completed…and projects that have been archived.…The Manage Team link right up here at the top…is quite interesting.…Click it and you get to enter a team roster…based on team role and what the members of the team…have permission to do within the team structure.…
Once you have that in place,…you can click the close button…to return to the dashboard.…Over here on the right is where you can…manage your UXPin account.…That's your little icon here,…and you can do a lot more than just…manage your account.…You can set the project settings,…determine when notifications are sent,…and if you click the Integrations link right here,…you can even integrate Slack into your…UXPin workflow and install the…UXPin Photoshop and Sketch plugins.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.