Learn how to build a custom image carousel.
- [Instructor] In the previous exercise,…we built an image carousel using the carousel component…in the interactive elements.…In this exercise, we're going to build one from scratch.…So to get yourself started,…get yourself over to the dashboard, open up a new project,…name it "Carousel" or whatever, and when the editor opens,…give yourself an Android tablet (landscape),…and let's get busy.…So the first thing we have to do is to build the background…for our project here.…So we're going to come to the general web UI,…and add a box component.…So we'll just drag that in,…and we're going to set the width and height of this…to 820 pixels wide,…by 600 pixels deep,…and we're going to set the fill color to black, which is 0000.…
And I'm just going to move it up here.…Okay, so we've got the base for our carousel.…We're now going to have to add an image,…and so we're going to click on "Add Image",…and come to your Chapter 5 Exercise folder,…and we're going to add the Lake.jpg image.…So you click open.…And, the image loads in.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.