Learn how to work with color and custom color in UXPin.
- [Narrator] In the previous exercise,…what we've done was add a little bit…of color to the text.…But the color handling properties…inside of UXPin are rather robust.…And that's what we're going to look at in this video.…So to get yourself started,…open up your wireframe prototype in your dashboard…and when it opens up, come to the Homepage,…right here, where we've been working.…And I just want you to add a box component.…We'll just drag that over…and I'm just going to put it right there.…Now if we come to the Style properties,…right here, we can see that there is a Fill Color.…
And if we click it you get the usual color picker…and you see as you roll through,…you get all kinds of little bits and pieces here.…But there's little bit more to this…than meets the eye.…So let's push this back to white.…The eye dropper allows you to reset the colors…or you can just choose the color.…That's what the eye dropper does,…it works inside the color picker.…But right here, you get a series…of color swatches that you can use.…
You can actually add favorites.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.