Learn how to create and edit an advanced animation in UXPin.
- There are going to be times where the interactions,…the motion interactions just don't cut it for you…and you're going to want to do it yourself.…Well, you can in UXPin.…It's got a really interesting little feature in it…that's going to help you sort of create custom animation…rather than deal with…whatever is given to you programatically.…So let's take a look at how all that works.…So I've got my slider up here,…and what I want to do is, I want to attach…an animation to this icon here,…and I'm going to add a new interaction.…
And what I'm going to do is, I'm going to come here…to add advanced animation.…And you'll notice that the screen changes.…Right here, this is the animation.…This is the start state.…This could be Step 1, and I could add three, four steps,…so if I wanted to go zooming all over the page…and then wind up over here, I can do that.…But what I'm going to do is,…I'm just going to take this ball,…and with the shift key held down,…I'm just going to move it over, just like that.…And I can now set the easing parts.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.