Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding team members, part of Developing a Design System with UXPin.
- [Instructor] The very nature of UX design…ensures that it is just not one person…that does the whole thing.…It is a team effort, and of course you're going…to have to make these projects that you're working on,…and you're design systems, available to members…of your team.…So how do you add new team members?…Well if you come to your dashboard, and you can see…there's the thing up here called manage your team,…and one of the things you need to understand…about managing a team in UXPin…is that every time you add a team member,…you're going to be also adding to your monthly costs,…so just get set for that one.…
It's just one of those things that is built into UXPin.…So when you come to your team, you can see…that you can add users, owners, managers, creators,…collaborators, and, because I'm the owner of this,…I'm up at the top, but let's just say…I want to add somebody.…So I can just click add new user,…and this is where I'm going to be told look,…it's going to cost you a little extra here.…So, I'm going to use an old email address here…
- What is a design system?
- Creating a design system
- Adding colors, typography, and other assets
- Integrating Photoshop and Sketch
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Sharing your design system with team members