Learn how to add video content to a UXPin video element.
- [Narrator] You may be wondering if you can…add video to your UXPin projects.…The answer is sort of, you can't directly…add MP4 or WebM files into your projects.…But you can stream them in from YouTube, Vimeo and Dropbox.…So let me show you how all that works.…So the first thing you want to do…is look for a video component so I'm just going to enter video…here to do a quick search and there it is.…Now you got to be careful here, there is this…video component and there is this video component.…
And they look somewhat similar and if I click…that one what I get is a place holder.…And you don't want that one.…If I click this one, you get this blank screen here and that…is exactly what you want, right there.…Now you can set this up to be whatever size you want.…And what you do is you go to the Vimeo or YouTube…page where the file is located.…So what I'm going to do is I'm going to…link in a Silver Falls video that was shot…up around Rabbit Blanket Lake…and show you how all of that works.…
So the first place I'm going to go is to Vimeo.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.