Learn how to add images to a UXPin screen.
- [Instructor] Now that we have the UI elements in place,…we can now concentrate on bringing in the image.…The image is going to go in this placeholder here.…Now there are a couple ways of doing it,…so let's take a look at it, and to do that,…you're going to have to open your Wireframe project…from your dashboard, and when you come here,…you're going to see the Homepage.…Now the first way of doing it is…just to select Add image right up here at the top,…and if you go over to your Chapter Two exercise folder,…there is a Lake.jpg image.…Click Open, and you can see that it is added to the project,…just like that, and I can just move it in.…
Now I'm going to zoom out a little bit here,…so you can see what I'm doing.…So I'm just going to drop the magnification to 80%.…I've got an extra placeholder here.…No big deal.…All right so we got the image in place.…It's covering everything,…so we'll just come to the Layers panel.…There's the image, and there's the other image…that we replaced, so we're going to take that out,…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.