Learn how to use the UXPin library to add icons to a page, and how to edit them.
- [Instructor] What's a mobile interface without icons,…and that's exactly what we're going to be doing here.…We're going to be adding an icon.…Also going to show you how to edit an icon…inside of a component.…So right here we've got the hamburger menu…and obviously, this is not exactly where I want it to be.…I want to move it up, and remember,…these things are all editable,…so I'm just going to select the text just by clicking it…and just moving it up,…and I'm going to select Edit here,…and I'm actually going to delete it…because I don't need it.…
And what we've got here is the hamburger menu…and you can see that there's a lot to it.…Now if I take a look at the layers,…there's not that much there,…so what I'm going to do is I'm going to…get it out of there and we're going to…replace it with our own.…So we'll just hit the Delete key…and we'll just get rid of this whole thing.…And you can see it's nothing more than…a series of straight lines.…Okay, so we need a hamburger menu…and we're going to put a search icon over here.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.