Learn how to add and delete various sized canvas documents to set the breakpoints in an adaptive layout.
- [Tom] One of the great advantages to UXPin…offers the UX UI Designer, is the ability…to create one layout and adapt…that layout to different screens.…Right now I'm in a blank document.…And I'm going to start with a Mobile-First approach.…Now, the first step here is to come over…to the 'Properties' Panel in the 'Canvas Properties'…and I'm going to choose an iPhone Six Portrait.…And you can see there's a rather comprehensive list here.…So I'm now got my iPhone Six Portrait,…and you notice how the canvas changes?…Now lets assume I want to add an iPhone Six Landscape view…to the project along with an Android device and a tablet.…
So what you do is you come down here…to the 'Adaptive Versions' and…it says 'add new adaptive version'.…If you click it, it opens up a…Canvas Properties dialogue box, and you can choose a preset.…So I can add my iPhone Six Landscape,…and I can set it to 'vertical' and 'horizontal' scroll,…and just leave it with that name,…and notice that I can copy all elements…from my iPhone Six view to this new one.…
- Importing artboards from Photoshop and Sketch
- Adding interactivity
- Adding animations
- Designing responsive sites
- Sharing prototypes with stakeholders
- Creating image carousels
- Create slide-in menus
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The UXPin Interface
2. Build an iOS Project
3. Import Photoshop and Sketch Files
4. Adding Interactivity and Animation
5. Building Components
6. Sharing and Collaboration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.