Join Brian Honigman for an in-depth discussion in this video What to know before watching this course, part of Twitter Marketing: Organizing Chats.
- [Instructor] Before we get started, this course is intended for marketers at large organizations, but also relevant to small business owners and individuals looking to use Twitter to reach their goals. Both beginners and experienced Twitter users will find this course useful as it streamlines the process of identifying what makes a Twitter chat work. Throughout the course, I'll be using the fictitious company, Landon Hotel, and their fake Twitter chat, LondonChat, as an example for how to structure your Twitter chat. You should already understand the basics of Twitter ahead of taking this course as it is focused on just one of the many techniques for connecting with people on the social network.
If you haven't already, set up a Twitter account for yourself, or your business, to start spending time in the channel and following along with the existing chats. Let's dive in.
- Developing a strategy
- Interacting with chat participants and guests
- Sharing rules of conduct
- Promoting your Twitter chat
- Participating in other relevant Twitter chats
- Using metrics to monitor your results